If you want to immigrate to Canada the Prince Edward Island is one of the best choices.
The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) nominates individuals to the federal government for permanent residency. Individuals are chosen based on their ability to economically establish and their intent to live and work in PEI. Current key needs that are being met by the PEI PNP are filling gaps in our labour market and attracting entrepreneurs.
Under the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP), candidates may qualify under one of the following categories:
• PEI PNP Express Entry
• Labour Impact Category
• Business Impact Category
1. To enter in Prince Edward Island¬ Express Entry Program you need to create a Federal Express Entry Profile and be placed in the pool of candidates.
The following factors will increase your chances of nomination by PEI:
• You are currently living and working in PEI.
• You have strong family connections to PEI.
• You have experience working in an area that has a skill shortage in PEI.
• You have a job offer from a PEI employer.
Candidates for this stream must be eligible for one of the federal economic immigration programs:
• Federal Skilled Worker Program
• Federal Skilled Trades Program
• Canadian Experience Class
2. The PNP PEI labour impact category is for individuals who wish to work and live in Prince Edward Island but not own a business. The individual needs to possess certain skills, education, and experience which are needed in the local labour market. This immigration category is divided into the following two streams:
• Skilled Worker Stream
• Critical Worker Stream
3. The PNP PEI business impact category is for individuals who plan to invest in and actively manage a business in Prince Edward Island. There are three PEI immigration streams under this category:
• 100% Ownership Stream
• Partial Ownership Stream
• Work Permit Stream