Family Sponsorship

 Family sponsorship Canada

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and at least 18 years old, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada. Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents.


Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children


Sponsor your parents and grandparents


Sponsor your adopted children and other eligible relatives


Parent and Grandparent Super Visa


Information for sponsored spouses or partners

آرشیو اخبار
ایمیل خود را برای اطلاع از آخرین اخبار مهاجرت به کانادا وارد کنید


پربازدیدترین مطالب